Do you have concerns that sound like:
- My child’s speech isn’t sounding like the other kids his or her age.
- My child was just diagnosed with autism, now what?
- Difficulty in swallowing, experiencing frequent coughing episodes make it hard to get through a meal.
- Is your spouse becoming increasingly forgetful? Placing plastic Tupperware in the oven? Losing orientation to place or time?
- Is your child over 1-year and still not speaking? Over 2-years old with little speech?
Naples Speech Therapy provides local, in-home speech therapy services for pediatric, adult, and geriatric populations. Owned and operated by Lydia Kurtzer who holds her Masters Degree in Communication Disorders from William Paterson University. Lydia is a member of the American Speech and Hearing Association and maintains her Certificate of Clinical Competency. Additional credentials include training and maintained certification in Lee Silverman Voice Treatment- (LSVT), a leading treatment intervention for individuals with voice disorders secondary to Parkinson’s Disease, and Guardian, one of the most successful treatments in swallowing disorders (dysphagia) for both pediatrics and adults.
Services include individual treatments, along with spouse/parent training with and post sessions to maximize family involvement and carryover of therapy. Evaluations include comprehensive battery assessments, written reports, and consultation with parent/spouse and teacher(s).
Free consultation by phone with Lydia, Master’s in Speech Language Pathology and speciality services in swallowing and voice. Experience with ages young to old. Call to discuss medical/social history, current concerns, most recent evaluations/treatments, etc. Contact today 🙂